Tag: wearethedorks

  • The EDC Experience

    The EDC Experience

    Do you remember high school? Do you remember the popular kids sitting at their little table? Maybe you were even one of them. 90% of the kids were influenced by 10%. They had they’re cool kid parties and cool kid table. The Electric Daisy Carnival is where the other 90% hung out. The largest music…